Server Status
Ventrilo Status

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Latest Raid Logs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kessikins
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Raiding in Legion

Drolltoo and myself (Astani) are working towards gathering up raiders for Legion raiding. Droll's team will be running from 7:15-10:30pm server time on Monday and Friday. We are sticking to these two nights as they're the most feasible for Trot and myself, and many on Droll's team are already used to running these nights. I am trying to get an idea of what all we will have. I have also posted this under the Flames of Salvation group on Facebook (if you need an invite to that group, let me know).  If you have a desire to help Droll come up with strategies for the Legion raids, please let us know, as my main goal is getting info out to the guildies, and putting together the team.

If you can not commit to those nights, or wish to start your own raid team, please let me know so that I can see about getting the info into the guild. 

At this time we ask only to know the role you wish to play (dps, tank, healer). If you have any questions, please reply or contact me. Thanks, and I hope that everyone has enjoyed their hiatus. 

Kessikins
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Raiding in Legion

Raid is posted for 9/12/16 at 7:15 server. It's an open invite for anyone to sign up. Thank you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flames Of Salvation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
WoWProgress Rank
Spread the Word
Site Contributions