Site Inactive
Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Site Activity
Server Status
Ventrilo Status

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
Latest Raid Logs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flames Of Salvation Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siknevl
Almatierna

re: Hello everyone!

I just made this site so that people would have a place to come and check on raid schedules, events, and sign up for them. This is also a place to post our achievements and start recruiting new members. We have accomplished a lot of really cool stuff and we should be proud of everything we have achieved. I have synced the armory with the site so you only need to "claim" your toon to get started posting so everyone knows who you are. I am open to ideas if anyone feels they would like to contribute anything to the site as well. I would like to start live streaming and recording group 3's raids on Twitch after I get everyone's permission so if you like you can look and listen in for that as well. Hopefully everyone will agree that this is going to be a fun extension of our guild in game. Goodbye and see you in The World of Warcraft. 

Hey.

I think we have about 5-6 people signed up so far.  Hopefully can get some more soon.

Indeed :) I am trying everything I can. You seem to have done a great job bringing more people in. Maybe some of the other raid leaders could say something at the end of raid?

I may put more G3 stuff up here that requires people to check in and read it (such as the alt policy).

The downside is we may need to approve some of the non-guild raiders and I don't think any of the other group raid leaders have created accounts yet.

Indeed. It would be nice if they realized how cool a medium this could be for raids and all the groups as a whole. I do not mind the non guildies. Is there a reason they will not join our guild? 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: